The power of Hydrogen – Suitable for Petrol & Diesel Engines!
A preventive engine carbon clean enables you to restore engine parts rather than replacing them, thereby saving vehicle owners on costly parts, such as a new turbocharger (£1.350 – £3.100), catalytic converter (£600 – £2.000), DPF (£600 – £2.000) or EGR valve (£370 – £500).
These problems result mainly from poor combustion, which stifles the engine.
So before replacing your engine parts, try Carbon Cleaning. A dirty engine as the result of carbon deposits is the new threat to vehicle performance.
– Restore Optimal Performance
– Up to 10% Fuel Saving
– Prevent Engine Damage
– Reduce Emissons
The Advantages of an Engine Carbon Clean
- Removes up to 75% of carbon deposits from Petrol and Diesel engines
- Restores engine performance and fuel consumption back to normal
- Prevents wear of expensive engine parts (EGR valve, DPF, spark plug, valves, injectors,etc.)
- Reduces flat spots and engine noise
- Reduces exhaust fumes
- Lowers emissions for MOT test
- Increases engine lifespan